A lot of customers aren't really sure what sizes and gauges of jump rings that they need and they hesitate to order packs of 100 until they are sure. I've considered offering kits that contain a variety of sizes in half millimeter progressions so that jewelry makers will have a lot of sizes to choose from and can determine the sizes that they prefer and would use most frequently.
I currently offer 18 gauge copper jump rings in Libellula Jewelry and I would be happy to offer other gauges and metals if there were requests for them.
If you think that you would ever consider purchasing a jump ring assortment kit, please take a minute to answer these questions:
- What metal(s) would interest you? (copper, red brass, bronze, sterling silver, 1/10 silver filled)
- How do you usually use jump rings in your work? Do you know the sizes and gauges that you prefer?
- How many of each size would you want in an assortment kit?
- How many sizes would you like in a kit?
- Do you have any suggestions or requests?
- Would you like your kit contained in a multi-chambered box or would you prefer labeled zip bags?