Translate

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Freret Street Festival #FSF2014


Freret Street Festival 4/5/2014

Mark your calendars.  Freret Street Festival will be held on April 5th from 11 am to 7 pm.  The festival is slated to be bigger and better than ever with the addition of a fifth music stage.   Come out and join the fun and be sure to visit Kalaya and me!

03/28/14 Edited to add another link to an article about the upcoming festival:
http://www.gonola.com/2014/03/28/eight-blocks-of-fun-at-the-freret-street-festival-in-new-orleans.html

Last year's festival:


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning me. :))) I was hoping to see your name on the list and I did! Yay! So cool that you have a video of last year's market. That's where we first met! Can you believe a year just flew on by?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't leave you out! I, too, can't believe how fast time flies.

      I think that I found the video in Uptown Messenger article.

      Delete