Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Craftsmen's Guild of MS New Member Reception

Mississippi Crafts Center

The Craftsmen's Guild of Mississippi will be holding their new member reception on Sunday, October 6th at 4 pm at the Mississippi Craft Center in Ridgeland.  New members will have samples of their work on display.  I really look forward to seeing all the lovely things made by all the other new members.

I'm not sure if I have any readers who live even remotely close to the Ridgeland/Jackson MS area but just in case, I'll invite all of you to come if you're in the area.  I'd love to meet you!  Getting accepted into The Craftsmen's Guild of Mississippi is one of my proudest accomplishments and I will be thrilled if even one of my blog readers attends the MS Guild reception!

The Mississippi Craft Center is located just off the Natchez Trace in Ridgeland.  USA Today named the MS Craft Center Gallery one of the top ten great places to shop (at craft galleries). October is not too early to start your holiday shopping and unlike Etsy, you will find only truly handmade items for sale at the Mississippi Craft Center.

I hope to see some (one) of you guys there!

*Saturday, October 5th Freret Market:  I will not be vending in order to attend the reception in MS the following day.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I will salute you (and the other new members) in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I greatly appreciate it. You've been such a supportive friend! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! annnnnd Booooo!!! I'll miss you at Freret Market. sniff...sniff...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      About an hour after I sent your email, I realized that the reception is a day after the market. I know that I would probably be too tired after the market. We've got to be in Ridgeland by 1 pm for the orientation and I'd like to be awake and alert for the event!

      Are you going to VOW? I'll email...

      Delete