Translate

Friday, June 7, 2013

Piety Street Market

June 8th Piety Market Flyer

Heidi Post of Ex Post Facto and I will be at the Piety Street Market tomorrow from 11 am to 4 pm.  It's going to be a hot day but Piety Street Sno-Balls will keep you cool while you shop.

I will have lots of my more affordable jewelry with me tomorrow--primarily earrings and necklaces under $50.  This will be my last outdoor market until September so, come out and visit us at the Old Ironworks!

There's plenty of time to get in a little of everything this weekend.  Don't forget the Cajun-Zydeco Festival and the Creole Tomato Festival!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! (Apparently we're getting more of that hurricane rain up here than you are...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gale.

      (For once!)I'm in the one part of FL not being affected by a tropical storm that made a FL landfall. Stay dry!

      Delete
  2. Best of luck to you and Heidi!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patti. It was a hot, slow day but Heidi and I enjoyed getting to talk and laugh with each other.

      Delete