Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2013

More Photos--As Promised

A bit more etched brass:

Libellula Jewelry:  Etched Brass African Turquoise Jasper Earrings

Libellula Jewelry:  Pink patina etched Brass earrings

Libellula Jewelry:  Green patina etched brass earrings

Libellula Jewelry:  Light blue patina etched brass earrings

A little stone:

Libellula Jewelry:  Calcite teardrop copper earrings

Fine & sterling silver w/ natural American turquoise:

I created the pendant from a mold that I made from a vintage button.  The resulting fine silver cabochon was sweat soldered onto a 20 g sterling silver backplate and adorned with a silver granulation.  The chain is 22 gauge sterling silver rosary wrapped natural American turquoise beads finished with my handmade clasp and hallmark & content tag.  The fantastic plate is one of a stacking trio made by Kelly Bonner.

*Still* more photos to come...

6 comments:

  1. I love them, the light bljue are my favorite! happy weekend Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a lovely weekend, too.

      (the light blue ones are one of my favorites, too)

      Delete
  2. L-beautiful fine work - love the detail and finish. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barry! I look forward to seeing your peace tree. :)

      Delete
  3. You are my rosary-wrap idol. Love all of these, but your handmade chain with turquoise is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are way too nice, Andrea. Thank you! :)

      Delete