Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

Freret Street Festival: See you There!

I'll be at the Freret Street Festival tomorrow from noon to 6 pm.  There will be over 200 vendors, 19 bands on four stages, pet adoptions, a kids' area, and fun for the whole family!  The weather should be lovely with a forecast high of 75°.

I have lots of new work that's not listed in my shops.  Here's one example that's ready for Spring:

Pastel Ceramic Art Bead Necklace by Libellula Jewelry
Pastel Ceramic Art Bead Necklace 
Made With Beads By Gaea

I paired my patinated etched copper bead caps and a hammered copper washer connector with handmade ceramic beads by Gaea. The necklace is completed with faceted rondelles of aventurine, cherry quartz, yellow jade, and dyed quartz.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck at the Festival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ali! It was a really fun festival with good traffic and brisk sales.

      Delete
  2. I love putting ceramic beads with copper too. You have done Gaea's lovely beads justice for sure. Very pretty.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! That really made my day. :)

      Delete