Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

7th Bead Soup Blog Hop (Second Reveal): Update

I am just over one half finished visiting the blogs of all the participants in the second reveal!  I had have a ton of things on my To Do list  but I kept on I'm going to keep plugging along and I continue to promise that I'll visited everyone. I left comments on most blogs but sometimes got so caught up in looking and reading that I forgot to comment on a few.  If you find that I didn't comment on your creations, it certainly doesn't mean that I intended to leave you out!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Jackie & thanks for visiting my blog, too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, too! :)

      Delete