Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Piety Street Market: Saturday, February 9th


Heidi Post of Ex Post Facto Jewelry and I will be at the Piety Street Market this Saturday from 11 am to 4 pm.  Please stop by for a visit.  There will be lots of vendors, live music, and you can take care of all your last minute Mardi Gras costuming and Valentine's Day needs!  Heidi and I are happy to gift wrap your purchases so that snooping eyes won't have a chance to find out what you bought before Valentine's Day.

Update on our tuxedo kitty, Randy:
Randy went to the vet today for his exam, vaccinations, microchipping, and neutering and was given a clean bill of health other than a parasite issue that has been remedied.  He was a good boy and is currently napping in his carrier while he recovers from the last of the effects from his anesthetic.  We got some interesting news regarding his age.  He is approximately a month younger than we thought!  That means that he showed up at our door as a three month old kitten--albeit a thin but large-framed three month old kitten.  Those three months of feeding him prior to luring him indoors certainly bulked him up into a healthy boy!

Current Stats:  He is approximately seven months old and he weighs seven pounds.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm so excited about tomorrow. And you know I didn't even think about gift wrapping. You are so prepared! I do have bags at least, lol. Glad to hear Randy's doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're going to have fun! Unfortunately I won't have time to bake because I'm spending my time watching over our tired, sore little boy. But, that doesn't matter--jewelry is plenty.

      Re wrapping: I've got everything we need :)

      Delete
  2. So glad lil Randy is comng along well. Hope you get to take your lampworking class soon, but be forewarned it's addictive :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He feels rotten right now but that's to be expected considering all he had done!

      I'm really hoping that lampworking is addictive. I love the results so much that I can't wait to learn! Your work has really made me want to do it.

      Stay warm with all the bad weather up north. :)

      Delete
  3. Have lots of fun today Susan! I would of loved to stop by but the traffic makes it too difficult for me. I'll be thinking about you guys!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much, Kalaya. Maybe we can meet in March.

      I ended up not driving over from FL because my cat has injured his leg (while groggy after neutering).

      Have fun with the parades!

      Delete