Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Bead Soup Has Arrived!

I just received my Bead Soup from my fabulous partner, Nancy Boylan of Snazzy Doodle Designs.  It was hard to not open everything and forget about taking photos but I was good and remembered.


Snazzy Doodle Designs Box
Adorable packaging that perfectly matches the name of her shop

Snazzy Doodle Bead Soup In Box
 The colors had me totally covered in goosebumps!

Beautiful Bead Soup
 A closer look at the loveliness

Nancy really outdid herself with this Bead Soup.  I couldn't be more pleased with the gorgeous colors and the items she made and chose.  Her lampwork and enamel beads are stellar and I love the handmade brass clasp.  Creating with this Bead Soup will be so much fun.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

10 comments:

  1. Ooooo, pretty summery, sand and surf colored soup! Can't wait to see what you make :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many ideas swirling around my head! I can't wait to get started. :)

      Delete
  2. wow, you were so lucky! beautiful combo this "partnership", you sent each other lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree. I was *very* lucky to be partnered with someone so talented. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Susan. Wow, wonderful colors and beautiful talent! I can see why you are so pleased. I'll love coming back for your reveal to see what you've done. Your work is an inspiration to me, as a fairly new metal enthusiast! I've had to put all but simple beadwork on hold while overseas, until I return to the States. Happy designing! Debi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debi! Thank you for visiting & following my blog. I'm now following yours, too.
      Nancy is a very talented lampworker and she's great with color. It will be a joy to work with her beads.
      I'm quite honored & flattered that my work could inspire anyone. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  4. Ohhh, such soothing colors! I'm sure you'll make something just fabulous with this soup. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the vote of confidence, Hope! I look forward to seeing your creations, too. :)

      Delete
  5. Love the colors in the soup you received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really did send me a treat--didn't she!

      Delete