Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party #7: My Partner

I chose the second reveal date (April 6th) and luckily, so did Nancy Boylan of Snazzy Doodle Designs!  Many thanks to Lori Anderson for pairing me with Nancy.  She is a very talented jewelry designer who makes her own lampwork beads.  Here are some examples of her beautiful work:

Copper Swirl with Blues and Greens Bracelet 
Copper Swirl with Blues and Greens Bracelet

Sterling Silver and Denim Lampwork Bracelet
 Sterling Silver and Denim Lampwork Bracelet

I'll be mailing her bead soup tomorrow.  Until she receives it, I can only give you a teaser:

Blurred Image of Decorated Box
Box

Bead Soup_Beads
  Beads

Bead Soup_Copper
 Metal

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, even your teasers have me drooling. I'm looking forward to seeing the actual reveal soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hope! I have a feeling that we're going to have a lot of fun. I know that I've already had fun just getting together my soup!

      Delete
  2. Love your teaser photos, they remind me of Monet paintings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that means I did it right! Thank you. I fiddled around with several different filters on Gimp until I got them to look this way. Impressionism was the goal!

      Delete
  3. beautiful teaser :) very impressive :)
    I received my partner, I'm happy she is great!
    you were lucky with the pairing, your partner makes beautiful lampworks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jò! I'm definitely lucky; her beads are beautiful. :)

      Delete