Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Window Shop Blog Hop

Window Shop Blog Hop Badge
Many thanks to Rita of Toltec Jewels For Jewel School Friends for creating such a great blog hop and Barbara Carlton and Cindy Lichfield McConkey for providing the wonderful prizes.

My Three Shops:

Cicada Silver Shop Collage


Libellula Jewelry on Etsy Collage

Libellula Jewelry on Big Cartel Collage

  • I'll be offering free shipping on all jewelry purchases to the United States & Canada from Black Friday, November 23rd through Cyber Monday, November 26th.  
  • I always offer free gift wrapping with your choice of all-occasion gift wrap or seasonal, holiday gift wrap.  Please note your choice in the "note to seller" at check out. 
  • I will also be offering other shipping promotions as the season progresses.  I'll keep you informed via my blog and Twitter.  If you're not already a blog or Twitter follower, please consider following.

 And now, my friend Gale's shop:



BanteringBird.etsy.com Shop Banner
Bantering Bird Jewelry Collage


  • Please take advantage of free shipping from November 23rd to the 26th during Etsy's Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion period
  • Bantering Bird accepts credit cards and Etsy gift certificates
  • All items ship next business day from my shop by USPS First-Class Mail.



Window Shop Holiday Hop Participants:

Jewel School Friends (host)

A Grateful Artist
You're here:  Libellula Jewelry  Cicada Silver
and
Bantering Bird Jewelry (no blog--yet)

Knot Just Macrame
 
Amazing Designs By Marlene
Antiquity Travelers

Fabric of My Life
 
Spice Box Designs

Freestyle Elements

 Alankarshilpa

Pretty Things

Lindy's Designs
 
The Adventures of Belle West
http://bellewest925.blogspot.com/ 




10 comments:

  1. Continued success throughout the holiday season and well afterwards. Holiday Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for letting me share your space! And for all the other sharing you do, too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful shops! and your jewelry is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful jewelry. Lovely shops. Best wishes for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindy! I hope it's o.k. that I added one of your bracelets to my Pinterest Holiday Shopping Guide board: http://pinterest.com/pin/104005072616150090/. (SO pretty!)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. That means a lot because I really value your opinion. Thank you so much!

      Delete