Translate

Friday, November 9, 2012

Kick Off The Holiday Shopping Season New Orleans Style

Shop Away In The Vieux Carre Ad

The French Quarter Business Association is kicking off the holiday shopping season by hosting Shop Away In The Vieux Carre:  A special day of shopping in the French Quarter on Saturday, November 17th.  The participating businesses will be offering special promotions, sales, book signings, artist meet & greets, and holiday treats.  And, there will also be free pedi-cab transportation between designated stops.

Please come visit me in the courtyard at The Woman's Exchange Shop.  http://www.hgghh.org/exchange-shop/  I'll have new jewelry made just for the occasion!

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/16/travel/la-tr-hermanngrimaneworleans-20120916

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so tempting; wish I was closer.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that all my internet friends could attend! The architecture and courtyards are so pretty. Plus, the city is steeped in history.

      ...and I've heard rumor that there might be some interesting jewelry, too! ;)

      Delete