This month's earrings are made with small copper discs cut from copper sheet which I electrolytically etched with a paisley design. I soldered sterling silver jump rings to the back and hung them from my handmade sterling silver ear wires. The earrings were then treated with liver of sulphur and hand polished.
Etched Copper Discs With Sterling Silver
The contest is open to both domestic and international entrants and the winner will be announced on December 1st.
Here are the ways that you can enter:
- Follow this blog using Google Friend Connect (if you don't already) = 1 entry
- Follow either or both of my Twitter accounts (@LibellulaJewelr & @cicadasilver) = 1 or 2 entries
- Tweet about this contest = 1 entry
- Tweet about an item in my Libellula Jewelry Big Cartel shop = 1 entry
- Link to the contest from your blog = 1 entry
- Pin an item from either or both of my Etsy shops (please remove price from photo) = 1 or 2 entries
- Be sure to leave your email address in the comments and tell me all the ways that you have entered (8 possible entries per person)