Translate

Friday, November 23, 2012

A Bit of Humor To Start The Gift Giving Season!

Simon's Cat in "Sticky Tape" 
by Simon Tofield 


Black Friday through Cyber Monday:
  • I'm offering free shipping in my Etsy shops on all jewelry purchases shipping to the United States & Canada.  (No code necessary)
  • I'm also offering discounted shipping to all other international destinations.  Please convo me and I'll set up a reserve listing that gives you a comparable discount on your shipping.

and 
Cicada Silver

Update:
Etsy really dropped the ball on the Black Friday sales promotion.  They promoted it in their emails (to people who would already be "in the know") but there is NO mention of it on the Etsy home page--no banner--nothing! 

how to search blk Fri & Cyber Mon deals on Etsy


And remember that time is running out to enter to win a pair of my etched copper earrings with sterling silver ear wires.
etched copper earrrings by Libellula Jewelry

Enter here:
http://libellulajewelry.blogspot.com/2012/11/earrings-giveaway.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment