Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

New Jewelry Added To Libellula Jewelry On Etsy

New Work:

Hollow Blue Glass Bead with Copper Bead Caps on Brass Chain
Hollow Lampwork Bead Accented With My Etched Bead Caps on Antiqued Brass Chain

Close-up of Hollow Bead w/ Handmade Etched Copper Bead Caps
Close-up of Capped Bead

I made the clasp for the chain from yellow brass but it didn't match the antiqued brass chain so, I plated the clasp in copper and treated it with liver of sulphur and got a decent color match.  

Old Work (finally photographed!):
Amazonite & Copper Dangle Earrings
Amazonite & Copper Earrings

Hammered Copper Washer Earrings
Hammered Copper Washer Earrings

2 comments:

  1. I love the etched caps on that necklace! And the dragonfly tag is nice as a design element, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      It's good to find a way to use all the single beads--and get to use my bead caps in the process.

      Delete