Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Items For Autumn

pistachio green stoneware pendant with handmade chain
Stoneware Pendant With Handmade Copper Chain

Stoneware pendant was made by Mari Marson of http://www.ArtGirl56.etsy.com .

Dalmatian jasper, cranberry quartz, Carnelian, Royston turquoise, & copper long necklace
Long Necklace With Dalmatian Jasper, Cranberry Quartz, Royston Turquoise, & Carnelian

Necklace Closeup
A Bit More Detail

Dalmatian Jasper & Copper Choker
 Dalmatian Jasper & Copper Choker

The photos were taken before I made more of my etched copper dragonfly logo tags.  I've now added tags to all three necklaces, as well as, several others in the shop that were without.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the pendant and your handmade chain in the first necklace, (and thanks for the link to Mari's shop). The second necklace is so colorful! I would have never thought to put dalmation jasper beads in there but it definately works. And that last piece is beautiful in its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alice :)

      I was organizing beads and those baggies of beads managed to get into the same pile due to size and it gave me the idea to combine them. I've had them for years and never did anything with them--until now!

      Delete
  2. That ceramic flower is lovely, but I REALLY love your rosary chain! And you've inspired me to use that dalmation jasper I brought back from Bead Fest.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love making my own chain and rosary chain is one of my favorites. I love that it's so versatile.

      I have a feeling that we're going to be seeing a lot more dalmatian jasper this season. I used it, I just saw where Staci & Genea used it in one of their collaboration sets (big, round bead like I used, too), and you have some... I can't wait to see how you use it :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Like I said in my comment to Gale, I really do think we're going to see more of it this season. It's just a hunch ;)

      Delete