Translate

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Newly Listed on Etsy

My husband and I finally got around to photographing these items.  I hate to admit how long items must sometimes wait before they are photographed!  Let's just say that the necklace has been finished for about a year...

wire wrapped copper circle earrings with beads
wire wrapped copper circle earrings with beads
Wire Wrapped Copper Circle Earrings With Beads

hammered copper double circle link earrings
hammered copper double circle link earrings
Hammered Copper Double Circle Link Earrings

Don't you just love the new jewelry bowl?  Mari of http://www.artgirl56.etsy.com made it.  It's taller than my other bowl and gives me another option when I need to photograph longer earrings.

etched copper & raku necklace
 Etched Copper & Handmade Raku Necklace

The beautiful etched copper bead was made by Alison Lesniak of http://www.copperheartdesigns.com and the lovely raku beads were made by http://www.starspiritstudio.etsy.com.  

Next to the clasp, you'll see one of my handmade etched copper dragonfly logo charms.  I have just started adding them to my existing stock of necklaces and I'll be etching some more soon.  They were so easy to make and cost only pennies each!  If anyone is interested, I'll post an informal tutorial on how I made them.  The method that I use works on copper, brass, and nickel silver.

Updated to add:
Ginger wrote the kindest post on her blog!  It really makes my day when my work can bring someone joy :)
http://lilmummylikes.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-love-this-kind-of-mail-giveaway-prize.html

4 comments:

  1. Well it was worth the wait. These pieces are great! I look forward to seeing your tutorial on the charms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ginger! I'll get that post written in the next few days. :)

      Delete
  2. Ha. I was glad to read this. It takes me forever to get around to photographing things for Etsy. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Barb! I'm afraid that we must be two peas in a pod regarding photography. But, we get it done...eventually ;)

      Delete