Translate

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hurricane Isaac & Henri 2, Paw de Deux

I have been preoccupied with Hurricane Isaac and haven't been writing posts or making jewelry.  We came through the storm just fine over in NW Florida but Mississippi and Louisiana were not as lucky.  I'm grateful that friends and family survived.  So many have been affected by this storm and it isn't yet known whether all the people in flooded areas have been rescued.  Please keep those people in your thoughts.  

Gulf coast residents are a tough lot and rather resilient but people are weary and getting storm-fatigue.  I keep hearing that people want to laugh--regardless of all that has happened so, I thought of this adorable video:

 
Henri 2, Paw de Deux 
2012 Internet Cat Video Film Festival:  Best In Show
 


2 comments:

  1. Take care, & hope you can get back to creating soon. (If that French-speaking cat isn't too distracting--love the tone from a B&W French movie!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got started last night! I finally felt like I could pull myself away from the Twitter feed. But, as long as WWLTV news was streaming and we were worried about a couple (parents of an acquaintance)who were stuck in their attic in LaPlace, I was just *glued* to the computer.

      That precious cat really was nice diversion!

      I've got to get some earrings made for this month's giveaway...they should have been posted today*. Oops!

      Delete