Translate

Monday, June 11, 2012

We Have A Winner!

The winner was chosen the old fashioned way with names on slips of paper in a bowl.  Congratulations to Heidi Post!  I'll email you for your address.

handmade copper findings


I'd like to thank everyone for participating.  My number of blog followers has increased significantly and with that, it has gotten closer to the magic number I've been looking to reach this year.  I told myself that if I reached 50 followers in the first year, that I would start having bi-monthly earring giveaways and we're almost there!

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you! I'm so excited - I'll email you my info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Heidi!! I bet you'll have a lot of fun with this stash. :)

    ReplyDelete