Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The show...

did not have as large of a turn-out as I had hoped.  I think it was just too hard for music fans to pull themselves away from all the free music in the Quarter (French Quarter Festival).  It's understandable because it's a huge amount of free music without the Jazzfest ticket prices.

April 2012 New Orleans School of Metalsmithing student show


I didn't sell anything during this show but I know my work was well-accented by my beautiful, custom earring display I commissioned from David Bergeron  http://www.bergeronwoodworks.net/ .  And, thanks again, David for the great business card display box!

Libellula Jewelry & Cicada Silver:  Apr 2012 New Orleans School of Metalsmithing

I was very impressed with my classmates' work.  Everyone's work was so varied, well-planned, and well-executed.

Thanks, Steven for being a great teacher!  You are the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment