Translate

Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Limpet Earrings Were Included In A Lovely Treasury

Doesn't this treasury make you want a seaside holiday?



I made these from PMC using a mold that I made from a Barbados limpet. I found that shell on the beach during a trip to the Bahamas when I was seven years old!  Keyhole limpets have always been one of my favorite types of seashells.

PMC fine silver limpet as bead cap designed by Libellula Jewelry


Many thanks to Lesley for including my earrings!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful earrings in a beautiful treasury! I see a beach trip in my future, can't wait to walk along the water looking for my own sea treasures. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you have a wonderful beach excursion and find lots of sea critters, etc. & I hope your weekend is full of fun and family.

      Delete