Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm Ready For The Show!

Update:  None of these items sold at the show and are all available.  I don't have time (right now)  to list them on Etsy so, please email me if you're interested.  Silver w/ Biggs jasper:  $240, Copper w/ Biggs jasper $170, and silver w/ porcelain cabochon:  $220.

I've finished my last three necklaces for the show.  The only thing that remains is attaching the little "Cicada Silver" tags (made from PMC) to the two silver necklaces.

Cicada Silver & Libellula Jewelry:  Bezel set Biggs jasper necklaces
Left:  Biggs jasper with sterling silver & agate beads
Right:  Biggs jasper with copper & Czech glass beads

Necklaces by Cicada Silver & Libellula Jewelry
Reverse of pendants
Right:  Copper was imprinted with the image of a bodhi leaf

Cicada Silver sterling silver & porcelain cabochon beaded necklace
Handmade "Four Winds" porcelain cabochon by Sarah Kandell-Gritzmaker of SlateStudiosSupply.etsy.com
I bezel set the cabochon in sterling silver and made the chain with sterling silver wire and Czech glass & Thai Hill Tribe silver beads

All items can be reserved before the show by emailing me.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. These necklaces are gorgeous! I hope the show was a big success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Barb!

      The turnout was light and few sales were made (none by me):(

      Delete